Release 9.1 [Feature Patch Update]
Release 9.1 :: Feature Patch Update
Hi everyone, I'm glad to present a new update patch for the Construct Master Collection.
This release focuses on cleaning up leftover bugs and issues, and as well as adding a few features created following after the major upgrade release.
Representing the new addon, Mobile Network.
The Construct 3 editor has a built-in Browser : Is Online feature that checks if you are connected to the internet, although due to this very old bug, browsers are inconsistent into checking this, depending on the conditions. This is not a Construct 3 fault, but a multi-browser issue.
There are workarounds, but using a native mobile plugin, which is worked on to be accurate and efficient, makes it easier to manage and trust. This is the purpose of the new Mobile Network addon. For more information.
This release also has some improvements and bug fixes for the collection.
The improvements based on the Release 9.1 - milestone is as follows:
- Mobile Facebook - Include the additional configuration instructions for iOS build.
- PlayFab - Photon Collection : Didn't push Construct 2 update to Construct 3 counterpart, causing errors.
- Mobile Master Collection : Some addons don't call the Conditions() function properly. Causing unfired condition triggers.
- Mobile OneSignal : 'OneSignal' shouldn't be declared on 'IsDependenciesCleared()'.
- Mobile OneSignal : Disable methods if dependencies aren't yet cleared.
- Mobile Network :: New native mobile feature addon for Construct.
- Engine : Map() expression returns a string instead of a number..
- GFX :: Set Style function typo causing unintended effects, including failing to set..
That's it for now, happy game development!