The Construct Master Collection's Patch Release 10.4. This is a continuation update for the Release 10.0, Release 10.1, Release 10.2 and Release 10.3. It includes bug fixes, additional minor features and changes before the next stable release.
- Firebase Analytics - implements mobile firebase analytics for both Android and iOS.
- Apple SignIn - Not working properly and added support for the XCode project export option.
- Mobile Network - Fixed startup crashes on some android devices.
- Mobile Master IAP
- Some expressions aren't returning data.
- Trigger doesn't fire during failure due to reference typo.
- Title Manager - "Get Catalog Items" is fired instead of "Get Store Items".
- Mobile AppsFlyer - App Id is not recognized, which is used on the iOS build.
- Mobile Facebook
- Undefined login expressions if "Get Login Status" is called without logging in.
- Update Is Connected on get login status.
- Sync Manager - Parameter issue, from "accessToken" to "serverAuthCode".
- Authentication (PlayFab)
- Parameter issue, from "accessToken" to "serverAuthCode".
- "ServerResponse" only returning [object][Object].
Click here to view the complete release milestone.
Thank you for supporting the Construct Master Collection! Stay tuned for more updates!